Digital Marketing Lead / Growth Hacker
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Lead to help us design, coordinate, and implement operations that will help promote Degica’s products and increase sales.
This person will:
- Coordinate the marketing-related efforts of a cross-functional team of artists, programmers, website/video game developers, and customer service representatives. Works closely with each aspect of the team to ensure that products are being promoted and marketed optimally.
- Act as one of the primary representatives of Degica’s international operations with the media.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and overall strategy of Degica’s international marketing programs, including promotions, e-mail campaigns, and visibility.
- Gathers and analyze data related to competitive products (e.g. pricing, promotions, market share, product characteristics, etc.). Develops marketing strategies based in part on this data.
- Review all promotional materials released to the public (press releases, product descriptions, promotions, logos and visuals, etc.).
- Implement and supporting a culture of growth hacking in the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Firm knowledge and command of all digital marketing techniques, such as e-mail marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, and PR.
- Experience with a variety of growth hacking techniques and practices.
- Experience in using web technology and digital marketing mediums (websites, e-mails, CMS, CRM, etc.).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- General statistical analysis and math skills as well as a firm understanding of KPI’s, multivariate testing and other important metrics.
- A solid understanding of consumer behavior relative to general software, video games, and video game development software. Experience in these fields is preferred.'
- Flat-structured company with only one supervisor.
- Fast growing company in software and games industry.
- Potential for international travel.