We’re looking for a talented web designer who also has some basic coding chops.
You’ll get to work on some pretty cool projects in software and games (no boring corporate sites for you!)
This Person Will:
- Design and code landing pages (or templates) for special events and promotions.
- Create banners and other additional promotional artwork for our software and game titles.
- Design new websites for new clients/projects
- Overhaul/improve existing website designs
- Do minor UI/UX design work (if you’re interested)
Skills and Qualifications
- Firm knowledge and command of all digital marketing techniques, such as e-mail marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, and PR.
- Experience with a variety of growth hacking techniques and practices.
- Experience in using web technology and digital marketing mediums (websites, e-mails, CMS, CRM, etc.).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- General statistical analysis and math skills as well as a firm understanding of KPI’s, multivariate testing and other important metrics.
- A solid understanding of consumer behavior relative to general software, video games, and video game development software. Experience in these fields is preferred.'
- Work in Kichijoji, voted the nicest place to live in Tokyo!
- Be part of a small team with a start-up mentality.
- Have your performance be evaluated based on impact and results, not time spent at the company.
- Dedicated Virtual Reality Demo/Dev room
Competitive, based on experience and skillset.