Game Publishing Lead
We’re looking for a talented individual to help expand our game publishing business.
You’ll get to help bring some of the coolest games to Japan (and vice versa!). We’re looking for a driven individual with a firm knowledge of the games industry and the intricacies of publishing.
This Person Will:
- Coordinate game production and release projects between our Tokyo and International team.
- Find cool new titles to publish internationally and/or in Japan.
- Expand upon and refine our game launch process.
- Represent Degica at industry events such as GDC, Gamescom, and PAX.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Native English or Japanese
- Business level English or Japanese
- Love Games
- Strong basic computer skills
- 2-3 years industry experience in a biz dev, marketing, or production role for games.
- Work in Kichijouji, voted the nicest place to live in Tokyo!
- Be part of a small team with a start-up mentality.
- Have your performance be evaluated based on impact and results, not time spent at the company.
- Dedicated Virtual Reality Demo/Dev room
- Competitive, based on experience and skillset.